Designed by Clinical Psychologist, Yumna Zubi, and Professional Movement and Self-Esteem Coach, Muhammad Zubi, this one day workshop is tailored toward assisting couples in understanding the dynamics that govern their relationship, and empowering them with practical tools to enhance communication, develop deeper connection and foster growth.
By assimilating elements of self-esteem and psychology, this workshop offers a unique and intimate experience that explores the fundamental principles of your relationship. Throughout the workshop, couples will uncover:
- The importance of establishing safety and trust
- Forming meaningful emotive and physical connections
- Authenticity within the relationship
- Effective styles of communication
- Identifying and understanding negative patterns within the relationship
- The role of balance in promoting growth and a healthy, nourishing relationship
Grow is limited to 4 couples per workshop. Contact us for available dates and pricing packages.